Welcome to the Telecom world....

Hi All, Trying to make this Blog as learning Space for Telecom Protocols & Basic Programming Stuff. U will find Lots of Grammatical & Spelling mistakes. But who cares 4 that... Idea behind This: To share daily technical stuff as learning lessons...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sudoku with Excel

What to do for a time pass?

Today I am on leave & in the noon time with extreme hot condition I decided to solve SUDOKU.
But after some time I realize “why to do such a Majuri daily? Let my Intel Processor work for me." and as a result of such a great thought I started to write code for solving daily headache, and here I am with SUDOKU solver.

Code written here is able to solve all easy level as well as most of medium level puzzles. You can also able to solve difficult level puzzle by giving some manual inputs. It will not solve whole puzzle with a single click but give you some HELP whenever u wanted in the middle of puzzle. By doing so it will intact your fun also. I am also giving complete code for this so that you can also get idea of Excel Programming. To open the code just click on Visual Basic Editor from TOOL-->MACRO Menu of your EXCEL application. The file is available on my group Tech Crazy.

No comments: